Sunday, July 20, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEATHER!!!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEATHER!!!!
Heather's life has been such an adventure that one photo
is simply not enough!
She's been a blessing..... and she has been BLESSED!
She's seen and done more things than most people
do in an entire lifetime. 
As a little girl she was always ready to go.....
She was her Grandma's favorite little shopping companion!
She was my helper and since she had 
three little brothers, and we home-schooled, 
I always needed help!
Now, she's a wonderful home-schooling
Momma and I couldn't be happier.
 I am so, so proud of you, Heather! There is 
not ANYTHING you could be doing that
is more important than raising your 
children and teaching them to honor
God with their lives and deeds. You are doing
a great job and I hope you have
the Happiest Birthday ever!

(and it looks like we quite taking pictures of Heather, when Olivia came along. From that time on, I have lots of pictures... but they're OF THE GIRLS! I'll try to work on that)

No comments:

Post a Comment