Wednesday, October 7, 2015

New Books!

I have been working on these
for the last few months 
and they are finally here!
New Books!
I have boxes of them stashed 
under my bed.
Anyway..... here they are:
 and
To get an idea of what each of the
books are about, just download the
Aurasma app onto your smart phone.
Open it and follow TatePublishing
TatePublishing is all one word.
Then aim the ap at one of the
pictures above.
If you have kids or grandkids around
open the ap and let them aim
the phone at one of the
pictures above. 
A short video clip will play. 
It's pretty cool technology.
 
And - the books won't release until 
November 7th and November 24th,
but I do have several copies so if you want one
you can purchase one from me,
or from my Etsy store HERE.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Patty! I am SOOOO very proud of you! You did a good job! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is wonderful, Patty. I'm so glad happy for you that you wrote a children's book and got it published. Your books look delightful. What stores will they be selling at?

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete